Grossly Delightful: Hibernaculum Retro-Inspired Sci-Fi Game Currently Under Development by Victor Pflug and Wormwood Studios
Made and also motivated by the dungeon crawling from the similarity Eye of the Observer & Lands of Lore, with design components extracted from Horror Soft’s Elvira & Waxworks collection, while additionally sprinkling in aspects of older RPGs like Balder’s Gate and also Results. Plus, a dosage of horror-survival elements a lot more like System Shock and Citizen Evil. Rationale is to give you absorbing labyrinths to explore like the classics packed with secret.
Currently, in advancement by Victor Plug and Wormwood Studios, Hibernaculum appears like an outright horrible treat.
Look at the trailer below:
YouTube video clips need cookies, you should approve their cookies to view. Sight cookie preferences.
Approve Cookies & Program Direct Link
- Non-linear gameplay enables for exploration at your own pace, and also in your own fashion.
- Hibernaculum is a very first individual sci-fi/horror role having fun game with survival scary roots.
- Produce a one-of-a-kind personality to discover the depths of Hibernaculum & have the experience you wish to have. Selections just matter, if they matter to you.
- Non-linear gameplay permits exploration at your very own pace, and also in your own style. Forge ahead as well as take the chance of tragedy or riches. On the other hand, pace yourself as well as avoid injury.
- Browse decayed commercial Worlds via environmental storytelling as well as a one-of-a-kind, brooding atmosphere.
- Hibernaculum is being created in C++ for Windows, Mac & Linux with prompt strategies for porting to Steam Deck, iOS & Nintendo Switch over.
- Hibernaculum will initially be readily available in English, German, French & Spanish.
- Hibernaculum will be launched DRM-free & offered on Heavy steam + GOG.
Developed and also motivated by the dungeon crawling from the likes of Eye of the Beholder & Lands of Tradition, with style aspects taken from Scary Soft’s Elvira & Waxworks collection, while additionally spraying in components of older RPGs like Balder’s Gateway and also After effects. And also, a dose of horror-survival aspects a lot more like System Shock and Resident Wickedness. The whole suggestion is to offer you absorbing mazes to explore like the classics complete of mystery.
You can aid money it on Kickstarter, where they have an objective of $70,000 (AU) as well as currently they have $46,000 (AU) with 27 days left on the campaign, so they’re well over half the way in the direction of the goal. You can additionally follow them on Twitter.
Post drawn from.