FIFA 23 FUT MOMENTS Explained: How stories and chapters work, how to get rewards
There is no doubt that FIFA Ultimate Team is a large part of FIFA’s experience and is extremely popular among a selected part of the fans base. This year, FIFA 23 brings new ways to enjoy the game as an individual experience, and that comes in the form of Fut Moments. For those curious about FUT moments and how everything works This guide is for you.
Fut moments explained
Fut Moments is the new experience for a player who will be part of FUT, where players can play and win rewards without facing anyone else. This means short and fun scenarios with a variety of challenges that reward the new Fut Stars currency, which can be exchanged for articles and packages in the Moments Star gallery.
Stories and chapters in Fut Moments
Image source: EA games through
To start, you must choose a story that caught your attention. Each story will be based on seasonal issues, FUT campaigns or real events of the past or present of football, such as the history of Mbappé’s promotion. Certain stories will have a limited time, while others will remain accessible throughout fut 23.
Each story consists of chapters, thematic play groups that contain their own moments, and there will always be at least one chapter unlocked in a story. Others may be blocked, which requires players to collect a specific amount of Fut Stars from the chapters unlocked in that story to unlock and play.
The moments are the individual scenarios in which players must meet certain conditions, with the completion of one to three different challenges to win Fut Stars. Everyone will have a starting point in the game, such as a free kick, a band serve or in the middle of an attack or defense scenario, which will define how you start trying the challenge.
Image source: EA games through
The main essence of the moments is as follows:
- The moments have at least one level of reward, and some have up to three, which will offer from one to three FUT stars, respectively.
- You can start at the lowest reward level and advance, winning a FUT star for each level of reward you complete. First seek the highest reward level to try to win all FUT stars not won by that time at once.
- The different levels of reward can change elements such as the requirements of the squad, the time to complete or the difficulty of the AI of the CPU as the level of reward increases or decreases.
- You will have to complete all the challenges within the completion time, or you will have to try again.
- You can play an unlocked moment at any time, however, you can only win the associated future stars once from any level of reward.
- Complete all moments and all levels of reward in a chapter will provide additional future stars.
Each moment FUT can restart at any time without penalty.
Essentially, the FUT stars are the currency that a player will win by completing the different moments in the stories. The FUT stars do not expire, and you can use them in all seasons of FUT 23. Then you can go to the Fut Star Gallery to exchange your Fut stars for rewards.
There you have, everything important about FUT moments and how everything works . To get more information about FIFA 23, see our other FIFA 23 content, including the guides of the best Premier League players, the summary of all FIFA Points and the prices of microtransactions in FUT, and all about Ted Lasso. For everything else, you can consult the related content below.
How to get FIFA stars in FIFA 23
The best players of the Women’s Super League Barclays in FIFA 23 | Best qualified players
Who is Ted Lasso, and why is he in FIFA 23? Explained
How to play as AFC Richmond in FIFA 23
How to get early access to FIFA 23, and when does it start? Answered
look for more