Star Wars: Republic Commando Update 1.02 Patch Notes
Update 1.02 is for Star Wars: Republic Commando and here is the full list of changes and corrections added with this patch.
Star Wars: Republic Commando is a squad-based FPS that came out in 2005 for the PC and the original Xbox platforms. The game showed the speaker talent of Temuera Morrison with the story of a group of cloning during the Clone Wars era war of the stars.
April 2021 the game was finally published on Nintendo and PlayStation consoles when it came to the PS4 and switch platforms. A new patch for the newer versions of the game was published today. The new patch number for the game is now 1.02.
However, you can read the patch notes posted below from the PS4 update course.
Star Wars: Republic Commando Update 1.02 Patch notes
- Fixed errors in which the controller’s keys did not work after the new assignment.
- Rare crash removed when loading the card.
- Rare crash remedied after a crash in the fight.
- Rare crash remedied after output of a command to the squad.
You can also read the patch notes for the first update.
1.01 patch notes
- Supports up to 4K rendering resolution on PlayStation 5.
- Supports up to 1440p rendering resolution on PlayStation 4 Pro.
- Optimized rendering shader.
- Improved audio quality.
- Updated vibration settings of the controller.
- Reduced dead zone size of the controller.
- Smaller error fixes and changes to the quality of life.
Star Wars: Republic Commando is now available for the platforms PC, Xbox, Switch and PS4.