3rd podcast blontoplay: Does the videogame be an art? and the absence of E3 2022
The third Podcast of Bornontoplay has no waste. In this new meeting we deal with a controversial issue: Does the videogame be considered an art?. In our meeting you can find similar, disparate and confronted opinions, but always from the point of view of people like you, players who love this means.
- Ivoox: https://go.ivoox.com/sq/1482099
- GooglePodcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/ahr0chm6ly93d3cuaxzvb3guy29tl3bvzgnhc3qtym9ybnrvcgxhes1wb2rjyxn0x2znx2yxmtq4mja5ov9mawx0cm9fms54bww
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/es/podcast/waste-podcast/id1612708308
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2az3axrsmabwbl7bmuahxa
- Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.es/podcasts/184bc5ac-251c-4cea-ba73-be25f4dd5497/waste-podcast
As if this were not enough, we also comment on the cancellation of E3 2022 while we become another great question: Do you have the most famous event of video game? This and other issues are discussed at our table, with the participation of Javi López, Ruryk, Voyavodus and Rubio. Do not miss it, this podcast is highly recommended!
Here are the different links through which you can listen to the podcast: