Fortnite chapter 3 season 2 week 3 missions: launch time, how to complete and all rewards
It is another week, and that means there is a new set of season missions so that players complete in the form of challenges of Fortnite 3 week . In this guide, we will show you the launch time, what are the challenges and all the rewards you will get to complete them. Then, without more preamble, we deepen on it.
When will the season missions of week 3 be launched?
The challenges of week 3 will be launched at 9 a.m. m. ET / 6 a. m. PT / 2 p. m. BST on Thursday, April 7, 2022.
This will be the weekly launch time for all ‘season missions’ in Fortnite chapter 3 season 2.
All missions of Fortnite week 3
- Use an ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern (2) – 20K XP
- Search cofres and ammunition boxes in io outposts (3) – 20K XP
- Modify a vehicle with COW CATCHER (1) – 20K XP
- Damage opponents from 30 or more meters with the revolver (100) – 20k XP
- Inflicts damage to the opponents in Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle (75) – 20K XP
Emoticon within 10 m from a character (1) – 20K XP
* Get shields consuming faranables (50) – 20K XP
* Update a weapon at an update bank (1) – 20K XP
* Inflicts damage to opponents with legendary weapons (150) – 20K XP
Thanks to Guille_GAG on Twitter for sharing these challenges before its launch at the end of this week.
Weekly missions of week 3 and week 4. pic.twitter.com/4zlcbndz7y
-Notties of Fortnite (@guille_gag) April 5, 2022
For the most part, these weekly missions seem quite simple once again, with EPIC opting to keep the challenges based on location, collectibles and, in general, more difficult for the search line of ‘resistance’.
The most complicated of the missions of week 3 is the last, which requires that influence damage with a legendary weapon. While it is not difficult in principle, due to the rare nature of legendary weapons, it could take you for a long time to get one, and then you will have to accumulate 150 harm with it.
We will update this guide with more information to complete the challenges in the coming days, so be sure to re-check soon.
To get more information about Fortnite, find challenges or check more tips and tricks below.
- Fortnite’s humanitarian aid donation for the people of Ukraine reaches 144 million dollars
- Construction is no longer the definite feature of Fortnite, and that’s a good thing
- Fortnite without construction modes are officially referred to as ‘Zero Build’
- Fortnite ‘No Build’ mode can be permanent after all
- Epic Games and Fortnite raises more than $ 50 million for Ukrainian aid efforts
Search to get more