FC Bayern Munich: Kingsley Coman apparently lifted into the team council
Coach Julian Nagelsmann apparently promoted Kingsley Coman to the Council Council of FC Bayern Munich. This reports the sports picture.
Accordingly, the 25-year-old Frenchman captured the released place of David Alaba, who had been transferred to Real Madrid before the season. In addition to Captain Manuel new (34), Thomas Müller (32), Robert Lewandowski (33) and Joshua Kimmich (27) are also part of the team council.
COMAN’s task is above all the connection to the large French-speaking faction in the team. Apart from him stand with Lucas Hernandez, Dayot Upamecano, Corentin Tolisso, Bouna Sarr, Benjamin Pavard and Tanguy Nanzou six other French-speaking players in the squad.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Young players are not enough! FCB transfer policy ensures trouble
* FCB talk round with Christensen? Ginter probably not first alternative
* James actually wanted from Bavaria to this club
* Defenseman is missing at Bayern training
* The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn – Register now!
Coman has been playing for FC Bayern since 2015 and is now fluent in German. At first he was borrowed by Juventus Turin for two years, then he was committed to 21 million euros. Recently, the wing sprayer extended his contract to significantly improved covers up to 2027.