Announced the second banner of February games of Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft has announced the list with the second round of videogames that will be added to the Xbox Game Pass service during the month of February.
The most outstanding on the list, which is especially interesting for PC users, is Total War: Warhammer 3, the new delivery of the Strategy and Fantasy Saga developed by the British Creative Assembly study with the Games Workshop license.
For PC, in addition, Madden NFL 22, Roboquest, Galactic Civilisations 3 and the Classical Alice: Madness Returns are also added.
For Xbox, the latest news in February are Madden NFL 22, Super Mega Baseball 3 and Lawn Moving Simulator.
Microsoft has also confirmed that as of today Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, which was added a few weeks ago, you can play in the cloud. For those who use this system, tactile controls have been added to six more titles: Dreamscaper, Firewatch, Lake, The Pedestrian, Yakuza 3 Remastered and Yakuza 4 Remastered.
Finally, the outputs. On March 1, Titanfall of Ea Play will be withdrawn, while at the end of February, from Xbox Game Pass Hynnospace Outlaw, Killer Queen Black, Stealth Inc 2 and Touhou Luna Nights.
Games that are added to Xbox Game Pass in the second half of February:
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Cloud) – February 15
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Xbox) – February 17
- Madden NFL 22 (Xbox and PC) – February 17
- Total War: Warhammer 3 (PC) – February 17
- RoboquoSt (PC) – February 22
- Galactic Civilisations 3 (PC) – February 24
- Super Mega Baseball 3 (Xbox) – February 24
- Alice: Madness Returns (PC) – February 28